Employment Center Information
INSURANCE ADVISOR - Sandusky, OH
Ace Insurance is seeking a self-motivated entrepreneur to join our Sandusky, Ohio office for the role of Remote Independent Sales Representative – Personal Lines Sales. We are seeking a well-versed candidate who is interested in joining a fast-paced and team-oriented environment that succeeds by providing excellent customer service. We work with multiple top rated insurance companies to provide our customers the best coverage and pricing available. Candidate will work with the latest computer technology and agency management system.
· Establish and maintain customer relationships to build the Personal Lines book of business.
· Interact daily with customers while providing friendly customer service.
· Respond to new business inquires, determine eligibility, educate customers on coverage options and market appropriate products.
· Utilize networking and sales strategies to generate leads.
· Provide and communicate accurate coverage information during in person and telephone appointments.
· Obtain and manage confidential customer information with morals and integrity.
· Work with team members to establish and meet sales goals.
· Maintain a professional and ethical working relationship with customers.
· Must be extroverted by nature.
· Obtain an active, state issued, Ohio Property & Casualty Insurance license. (Paid for by Ace Insurance if candidate has not obtained an insurance license before).
· Complete a personality assessment.
· Prior customer service and sales experience preferred.
· Possess the ability to confidentially sell customer-focused, needs-based insurance options.
· Experience working in agency management systems or the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
· Detailed oriented and self-driven.
· Maintains a goal-oriented approach.
· Complete work accurately and punctually.
· Experience in a variety of computer applications such as Microsoft and Windows.
· Obtains the ability to work without direct supervision.
· Comprehends insurance coverage definitions and promotes upselling, as needed.
· Maintain eligible continuing education hours to retain active license status. (Ace Insurance will accept)
Ace Insurance was established in 1984 and is a quickly growing Independent Insurance Agency in Sandusky, Ohio. At Ace Insurance, we build solid relationships with our customers through excellent service to meet or exceed customer needs with affordable products. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for a commission-based independent 1099 Contractor Position. As a sales representative, you will play a key role in proactively identifying potential customers, cultivating strong client relationships, and guiding clients through the sales process to identify the ideal product or service that meets their needs. Once the sale is completed, a dedicated CSR/Account Manager will handle all the necessary paperwork to facilitate a smooth closing. This position offers the flexibility for candidates to maintain their current job while simultaneously building a successful insurance book of business on the side. There will be no conflicts with their existing position. Join us and seize this chance to excel in sales while balancing your professional commitments!
• Remote or In-person
• High schedule flexibility
• 55%-75% commission range
• Renewal bonus available
• Limited to moderate paperwork
• Goal oriented incentives and prizes
• 100% commission based (Unlimited earning potential)
• Yearly commission bonus available